Privacy and Protection
What information we collect and why.
When you shop on this Website, there are different ways in which we gather about you:
- We will ask you to input and we will collect Personal Information from you such as your e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and, if you place an order, your credit card details. We keep a record of this information (apart from your credit card details). All these details are necessary for us to recognize you as a registered customer and to fulfill the orders you place with us.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us in order that we may send you the most relevant offers.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track of any problems or concerns you’ve had with our products or services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We confirm that all the Personal Information which you provide to us is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you;
- Planning and managing this website;
- Assessing your request for delivery of goods and services from us where we may make enquiries about you including searching your records held by organizations such as credit reference agencies. At all times where we use or disclose your information it will remain secure.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com or telephoning us on
t: 0844 8000097.
There are only three circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Purelivingcollection.com requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information we are entitled to do so.
- With agents, including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (HSBC Bank plc) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
- We will not release your Personal Information to any company for mailing or marketing purposes.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
Pure Living Collection
PO BOX 52871